Talent Acquisition Manager | Technology, Networks and Engineering
A Technology specialist recruiter specialising in Technology, Project, Delivery, Networks, and Product hires. In particular, this has been working on scaling start-ups and effecting change in an enterprise organisation.
Currently embedded as a talent partner within BT Plc, improving their approach to hiring network specialists in the UK with a particular focus on Network Automation, IP, and Mobile / Wireless Requirements (RAN & 5G).
Previously I have worked with tech businesses, and public sector bodies on various tech requirements, with skills including Software Developers, QA’s, Product, Programme / Projects, and technical delivery.
- Knowledge and experience using the latest candidate sourcing tools and methods
- ATS selection, implementation, and administration
- Building and designing recruitment processes including structured interviews, scorecards, and candidate assessment criteria.
- DE&I focused hiring
- Deep subject matter knowledge relating to modern technologies, engineering, Network Automation, Mobile Technologies, Project Management, Business Analysis, Programme, QA, and commercial working practices.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships at all levels of an organisation up to C levels.
“It was a pleasure to work with Daniel! He is so friendly and professional, always bringing a positive attitude to work, as well as creative ideas. Daniel is helpful and kind and efficient. I would always recommend him as a great TA Manager!”